structural services civil services
- analysis - site planning
- building information modeling (BIM) - site grading & storm drainage design
- construction administration - detention & stormwater quality
- design - erosion control plans
- expert testimony - pavement design
- plans - utility design
- quality control - permitting
- reports - construction administration
- value engineering
1. GOOD COMMUNICATION IS A KEY FACTOR IN THE SUCCESS OF A PROJECT
Open lines of communication among the consultants and the architect/owner are of utmost importance. Our goal is to be readily available to the owner, architect, and other members of the design team. Regular meetings, phone conversations, and email correspondence are a must to keep everyone "on the same page" during the design process.
2. NEW PRODUCTS AND TECHNIQUES ARE CONSIDERED IN OUR DESIGNS
We keep abreast of the latest design standards and methods, utilizing state-of-the-art software to achieve a cost effective design solution for the client. Our staff is proficient in completing projects using BIM software (i.e. Revit). We are always open to our client's desire to use innovative products and materials in our design, as well as existing products and materials in new ways.
3. COST IS ALWAYS A FACTOR IN OUR WORK
Continual cost analysis and estimates are crucial to producing an effective building design. We keep cost in mind at all times during design. We keep in close contact with the fabricators and contractors to know the costs of materials and construction.
4. STAY CLOSELY INVOLVED DURING CONSTRUCTION
Our job does not end when plans are completed. We stay involved during the construction process to ensure that our designs are carried out as planned and to assure that the owner receives the product that has been designed. We perform regular site visits during construction and stay close in contact with the contractor to answer any questions that may arise.