Fox Nesbit Admin
posted on September 15, 2020 07:53
Site Civil Engineer - The Engineer will be assigned to work in our Baton Rouge or New Orleans, LA office with a project team. He/She will be responsible for overseeing the production of high-quality construction documents and engineering reports. This will be a full-time position.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have obtained his/her P.E. license;
- Have 5-10 years of experience in land development projects, including site planning, storm drainage & detention design, site grading, earthwork modeling, pavement layouts, utility plans, technical specifications, and permitting;
- Have experience in project management and project development;
- Be proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D, hydraulic & hydrologic analysis software & procedures, and Microsoft Excel & Word;
- Possess strong communication skills, be able to work independently, and have a thorough understanding of the local requirements for land development projects.
Fox-Nesbit is a consulting structural and civil engineering firm with offices in Baton Rouge and New Orleans, LA. Recent site civil projects include South LA Methanol in St. James, LA, St. Peter Residential in New Orleans, LA, First National Banker’s Bank Operations Building in Baton Rouge, and the new Denham Springs Elementary School campus. Please visit our website at www.fox-nesbit.com for more information.
Interested candidates shall email a resume to email@example.com, and should include all college transcripts.